From their low prices to their usefulness, these are the 9 best reasons custom lanyards make great promotional items.
Custom Lanyards | 9 Solid Reasons Why They’re Amazing Promotional Products
1. It Brings Your Business to Millions of Potential Customers
Custom lanyards win against other promotional products because of their potential reach. Here are some figures to give you an example:
- According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), more than 32 million people worked in the U.K. in 2018. That’s over 140,000 more than the previous year.
- Universities UK revealed the country had 2.3 million students in higher education from 2017 to 2018.
- Although business travels declined, the country had over 8 million business visits in 2017. Many of them attended conferences, exhibits, fairs, and other events that required IDs.
Now, let’s pretend each of these individuals has three personal relationships. It means a single lanyard can expose your business to millions of people not only in the U.K. but also abroad!
2. Custom Lanyards Can Have Dozens of Uses
Many people may associate the custom-printed lanyards with securing identification cards, but there’s so much more you can do with them. Here are some ideas:
- You can give away key lanyards to make sure important keys never disappear ever again.
- They can hold small purses or business cards.
- You can sell them as souvenirs in your store.
- They can serve as tokens of appreciation to your brand-new customers.
- Sturdy lanyards may even hold industrial tools, making them great for construction industry promotion.
- You can attach pens and portable seals for quick notes and stamps of approval.
3. They Don’t Break the Bank
How much do you spend on marketing? If you don’t want to go over the top, then cheap lanyards are the way to go.
Because of their simple design, they don’t cost too much. Here at Logo X, a couple quid already gets you the best design and quality.
You can also buy bulk lanyards, so you can bring down the costs further. You can spread shipping and delivery expenses among the items.
4. Cool Lanyards Are Easy to Give Away
Compared to other promotional products such as umbrellas and even shirts, these custom lanyards are not a hassle to distribute. They don’t require several large boxes, so they’re easy to transport.
Do you want to keep things even simpler? Here’s an idea: buy a lanyard with a pocket, print the name of the recipient, and then hand them out once they arrive at the venue of the event! How’s that for a first impression?
5. People Will Appreciate Them
When it comes to promotional marketing, it’s not enough that you’re giving away the trendiest and the most unique product. It’s just as essential to ensure these are items your recipients will appreciate.
Custom lanyards don’t have shock value, but they are some of the most utilitarian promotional products out there. Because they have so many uses, your recipients will have no reason not to appreciate receiving them.
6. They Are Portable
If you haven’t noticed it yet, many of the best promotional products are small. The size makes them not only affordable but also portable.
It is for this reason that custom lanyards are ideal for budget marketing. They don’t cost too much, but they can provide you with the broadest exposure.
People wear them almost daily. They bring it with them anywhere they go, whether they’re on the tube or grabbing a snack at the shops. Many even forget they’re still wearing them outside the office!
7. They Can Complement Other Giveaways
No rule says you can’t give more than one promotional product away at a time. It’s no longer uncommon for brands to create bundles. They may give away a shirt and a cap together, for example.
One of the best things about lanyards is you can complement them with a wide variety of promotional products. Everything from office supplies, apparel, or even tech like USB sticks.
8. You Can Choose from Different Designs
Lanyards are highly versatile. You can have cute lanyards with pull reels, so you can carry them inside your pockets. You may also have cool lanyards bearing the logo of your brand or even an image of your mascot. They can also come in different colours, thicknesses, and lengths.
What Is a Pull Reel? It is a reel with a retractable lanyard, which you can reveal and extend with a slight tug or pull.
9. All Industries Can Use Them
Can you imagine a business that might have no use for a lanyard? That might be difficult, as virtually all industries will be able to utilise them.
Take, for instance, lanyards for keys or access cards. These items may hold a master key, which makes them suitable for hospitals, schools, and office buildings.
Just because something looks ordinary doesn’t mean it is of far inferior value. Custom lanyards are an excellent example of that.
Their simplicity, versatility, usefulness, and price are the top reasons why they are some of the best promotional products today.
At Logo X, we can further increase their value with our customisation process. With our superior printing capability, we can give you best-quality branding tools as soon as possible. Order wholesale lanyards today and let us personalise them for you.
Logo X has a vast collection of such promotional items, corporate gifts, and giveaways that can get the job done. For more info about our company and the products that we offer, browse through www.LogoX.co.uk.
Can you think of other reasons why custom lanyards make excellent promo products? Let us know in the comments section below.
- 7 Promotional Stationery Giveaways With Universal Appeal
- Educational Promo Products For Full Blast Marketing
- Marketing Inspiration | 5 Creative Promotional Products To Follow